Musleh Financial Group was founded in 1987 with the goal of simplifying the financial planning process for the dental professional. Over the years, we have worked with thousands of dentists nationwide helping them to work toward financial independence.
Some people happen upon wealth by chance, inheritance or luck. Our individualized approach will help you pursue the financial success you are seeking by design. This can only be accomplished with a complete understanding of your goals for Wealth Accumulation, Retirement and Legacy Planning/giving. Therefore the process is simple:
1. Discussions regarding your personal goals and dreams
2. Analysis of all wishes and the construction of the plan
3. The presentation and implementation of the plan
4. Discussions on a regular basis to review the plan and to integrate any changes necessary for life events and or changes that occur in the world around us.
No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, we are here to help below is a list of questions most commonly asked by both young and establised dentists
The younger dentists just entering or in the early stages of practice are generally concerned with these questions.
- Should I consider buying a practice or starting one?
- Which is better an associate or corporate employee?
- How can I manage my school debt while planning for the future?
- How do I establish a plan to meet my long-term goals?
- When should I consider buying a home?
The more experiences professionals questions are more likely to include:
- Whether to consider an associate?
- Whether or not to open a satellite office?
- How does my practice play into my retirement plan?
- Am I saving enough for retirement and when can I retire?
- How to fund your child’s education?
At MFG we understand the personal and financial sacrifices you have made to get to this point in your career. Compounding the affects that the questions listed above pose, you can be assured that we are here to help guide you with these and the many more that will arise during your successful career.
Our mission is simple: to assist you in building a sound financial plan so that you are the architect of your financial success.